Professional Development Program Associate
The Professional Development program was created to help new associates learn all aspects of our business. Upon completion of the program, candidates will be placed in their permanent roles in various departments depending on the availability and fit of the candidate.
Professional Development Program (PDP)
For nearly 40 years, Creeden has been one of the leading sales & marketing firms in the Home Improvement Industry proudly representing some of the most powerful brands with the world’s largest retail, industrial & e-commerce customers. Creeden provides exceptional value in all sales & marketing activities to grow our manufacturer & retail partner’s business through field sales, trade show support, headquarter programs & relationship management.
Location: Bensenville, IL (Chicago area)
Title: Professional Development Program Associate
Duties & Responsibilities
- 18 Month Development Program with Rotations in the following areas:
- Customer Support
- Business Content Management
- Account Management
- Field Sales
- Special Projects – in addition to the daily work in each role, each rotation will include special projects aimed at learning additional aspects of our business. The projects will be team and individual-based, depending on the module.
- Trade Shows – During the PDP period, each associate will travel to one or more of our annual trade shows to support our manufacturers in the hardware or industrial space.
- Teamwork – Must be driven and have the ability and desire to work in a fun, fast-paced, team environment to help others and the organization achieve short and long-term goals.
- Communication – Effective written and verbal communication is imperative!
- Customer Focused – Must be customer-centric; desiring to provide outstanding service to our internal and external customers.
- MS Office – must be proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Work Ethic & Integrity – Creeden & Associates represents a culture of hard work and ethical business principles. We look for individuals with a high level of personal integrity.
- Business Acumen – As a professional sales organization, we expect our associates to project a high level of professionalism and business etiquette including a professional appearance and communication style.
- Ability to Travel – Some travel is expected to support trade shows, industry events and field resets as needed. Travel not to exceed 10%.
Professional Growth at Creeden
- The Professional Development program was created to help new associates learn all aspects of our business. Upon completion of the program, candidates will be placed in their permanent roles in various departments depending on the availability and fit of the candidate. The PDP is a great way to get expedited learning of our industry, customers, and clients. Creeden offers aggressive career-minded college graduates an opportunity to contribute in a myriad of ways to impact the business and strengthen business relationships. Our culture is inclusive and fun; providing opportunities for company outings, customer events, and philanthropic events.
Education/Experience: A bachelor’s degree is required.
Creeden & Associates offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including 2 weeks paid vacation, life insurance, disability, dental and medical insurance, and a 401K retirement plan with company match vested 100% from Day 1.