Creeden Privacy Statement
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. Creeden is providing this Privacy Statement to describe our online information collection practices and explain the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected and used.
Scope of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect when you visit this website.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to:
- Information we collect from third parties around our retail and ecommerce business sector.
- Business-related material (e.g. orders, contact info, pricing, terms) through contacting our Customer Service support.
- Contact information we collect in person through business meetings, trade shows, store visits, etc.
The Information Creeden May Collect About You
- Contact information such as your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Information about your professional experiences via resume.
- Any business or non-business-related information provided through our Contact US page.
- IP address of the device visiting our site.
- Unique identifiers tied to your browser, application, or device you’re using (e.g., Android Advertising Identifier or Advertising Identifier for iOS).
How Creeden Collects This Information
- Through the Careers page when you submit your contact and resume while applying for an open position.
- Through information you provide on our Contact Us page.
- When visiting our site your IP is captured.
- Using Google Analytics. More information can be found on how google collects and uses this data here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
How We Use Your Information
- To fulfill any requests/questions made through our Contact Us page.
- To setup possible interview for any open position when an application is submitted via our Careers page.
How We Share Your Information
Creeden does not sell, rent or lease out any personal information. There are, however, situations in which we may share personal information we collect online with other parties.
- Contact information is shared with our business partners to accomplish business related request made through our Contact Us form.
- In response to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- As we otherwise believe is necessary to protect our rights or property, including security and integrity of our website.
Changes to This Statement
If there are updates to the terms f this Privacy Statement, we will post those changes here and update the revision date in this document so that you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this Privacy Statement means you accept those changes.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Website, you accept and agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
How To Contact Us
1130 W South Thorndale Ave
Bensenville, IL 60106
ATTN: VP of Operations
Revised October 21, 2021