Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintain an excellent working knowledge of our manufacturers’ programs and products and sell the programs at retail. The programs have been placed with these companies at their Corporate Headquarters. Front line for customer contact including introducing programs, setting products and displays, quoting prices, and organizing territory accounts in the most effective and efficient manner to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
• Strong focus on territory management, planning, organization and reporting.
• Follow up with customers to deliver a world-class customer experience.
• Attend trade shows and represent manufacturers, field program resets, and coordinate sales material for product launches, store resets and trade shows
• Teamwork – Must be driven and have the ability and desire to work in a fun, fast-paced team environment to help others & the organization achieve short and long-term goals.
• Communication – Effective written and verbal communication is imperative!
• Customer Focused – Must be customer centric; desiring to provide outstanding service to our internal and external customers.
• Work Ethic & Integrity – Creeden & Associates represents a culture of hard work and ethical business principles. We look for individuals with a high level of personal integrity.
• Business Acumen – As a professional sales organization, we expect our associates to project a high level of professionalism and business etiquette including a professional appearance and communication style.
• Ability to Travel – Travel is expected to support sales efforts, trade shows, industry events and field resets as needed. Travel not to exceed 50%.
Education/Experience: A bachelor’s degree is preferred; however, we will consider candidates with 5 years of equivalent work experience.
Creeden & Associates offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including: 2 weeks paid vacation, life insurance, disability insurance, medical dental and vision insurance, and a 401K retirement plan with a company match.