Execute the day to day management of the eCommerce business. Work with the eCommerce team to identify opportunities, develop and implement new tools, and manage customer & partner data to drive efficiency and growth across the channel. Manage & implement new programs, marketing campaigns, and customer interactions to drive best in class results for our manufacturer partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
Lead the execution of key account initiatives in eCommerce channels. This position will be responsible for leading and collaborating in the development of yearly initiatives by:
- Managing manufacturer account relationship touchpoints
- Monitoring and reporting progress to strategic goals
- Collaborating on weekly meetings to identify and report opportunities
- Develop reporting dashboards to yearly and project initiatives This will be supported through:
- Creating, maintaining and manage all new and existing product images and content
- Monitoring supply chain, replenishment status and inventory levels
- Conducting competitor content and pricing reviews
- Category management
- Managing customer engagement through responding to questions & answers
- Managing product content and maintain relevancy to competitors
- Oversee operation efficiencies metrics
- Developing Brand strategies and implement across eCommerce channels
- Develop advertising campaigns and marketing strategies
- Oversee daily spend management
- Teamwork – Must be driven and have the ability and desire to work in a fun, fast-paced team environment to help others & the organization achieve short and long-term goals.
- Communication – Effective written and verbal communication is imperative! Ability to communicate throughout all levels of internal & external organizations from support to Executive level.
- Ecommerce Platforms – Must have experience & understanding of existing Ecommerce customers and how to work within their environment.
- Creative – Ability to think creatively outside the box to develop ways to bring continual value to our partners.
- Customer Focused – Must be customer centric; desiring to provide outstanding service to our internal and external customers.
- MS Office – must be proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Work Ethic & Integrity – Creeden & Associates represents a culture of hard work, diversity and ethical business principles. We look for individuals with a high level of personal integrity.
- Business Acumen – As a professional sales organization, we expect our associates to project a high level of professionalism and business etiquette including a professional appearance and communication style.
- Ability to Travel – Some travel is expected to support trade shows, and industry events. Travel not to exceed 10%-15%.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred, and 1-2 years of equivalent eCommerce or Digital Marketing experience is required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong interpersonal and problem- solving skills.
- Knowledge of ecommerce and current technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, extreme detail orientation, ability to prioritize in a multi-task environment.
- Familiarity with web-site analysis tools and Google Analytics preferred
- Experience managing products on marketplaces such as Amazon
- Knowledge of search engine marketing practices and principals.
Creeden & Associates offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including: 2 weeks paid vacation, life insurance, disability insurance, medical and dental insurance, and a 401K retirement plan with match.
Professional Growth at Creeden
Come grow with us! The Business Analyst - eCommerce role is an opportunity to join an industry leader and lead an expanding & exciting part of our business. At Creeden & Associates, you will have countless opportunities to develop your skills and career path within the organization.