Territory Sales Representative - Phoenix
• Sell and consult on new products and programs to independent retail hardware stores.
• Maintain an excellent working knowledge of our manufacturers’ programs and products.
• Work with retail store management to implement new or updated manufacturer programs, assisting with merchandising needs.
• Establish and manage relationships with retail customers.
• Strong focus on planning, organization, and reporting.
• Manage customer information, create action reports, submit orders and customer requests in company exclusive sales app system.
• Attend trade shows (up to 8 per year), normally over weekend.
For over 40 years, Creeden has been one of the leading sales & marketing firms in the Home Improvement Industry proudly representing some of the most powerful brands with the world’s largest retail, industrial and e-commerce customers. Creeden provides exceptional value in all sales & marketing activities to grow our manufacturer & retail partner’s business through field sales, trade show support, headquarter programs and relationship management.
Location: Phoenix, AZ (within 75 miles)
Job Title: Territory Sales Representative
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell and consult on new products and programs to independent retail hardware stores.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of our manufacturers’ programs and products.
- Work with retail store management to implement new or updated manufacturer programs, assisting with merchandising needs.
- Establish and manage relationships with retail customers.
- Strong focus on planning, organization, and reporting.
- Manage customer information, create action reports, submit orders and customer requests in company exclusive sales app system.
- Attend trade shows (up to 8 per year), normally over weekend.
- Customer Focused – Our number one goal is to serve our customers. Providing outstanding service to internal and external customers is a daily process and goal.
- Work Ethic & Integrity – We represent a culture of hard work and ethical business principles. We look for individuals with a high level of personal integrity.
- Problem Solving - Excellent problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking is a must when serving our customers. We want engaged, thoughtful and conscientious employees with the ability to make decisions to solve the customers’ needs.
- Continuous Improvement – Core to our business belief is the understanding that things can always be improved. Openness to changing oneself and personal improvement is expected.
- Product Knowledge - Develops and maintains vast knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- Communication – Strong written and verbal communication.
- Professionalism We expect our associates to project a high level of professionalism and business etiquette including a professional appearance and communication style.
- MS Office – Must be proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to Travel – Overnight travel is expected to support sales efforts, trade shows, industry events and field merchandising projects (50% travel required regularly).
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- 5 Years Equivalent Work Experience
Creeden offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (HAS & FSA Options)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Work Hours
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program